Friday, October 7, 2011

The Blue Rose

In a night of such loneliness, I saw you walked by, gazing sorrowful towards the void behind me.

Your beauty holds my breath, just like a blue rose that I can never touch.

I know I have fallen for you, for this moment that never again will be repeated.

Did you realize there are tears in your eyes? Did you hide your wounded heart?

I wish I can heal your broken smile.

Who is in your tearful eyes? Who is in your wounded heart?

I wish I can see through your heart.

But you did not see me. I am just a stranger that walked you by.

You are the blue rose in my heart, I shall remember the way we passed by.

I know I will be grieving for you, for the fate had just made us strangers.

Your beauty took my heart, just like a blue rose that I can never touch.

You are so alone in the dark, yet I know I will never be in your heart.

I am a stranger in your life and you are the blue rose that I can never touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment