Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I saw an angel in a very special night

I saw an angel in a very special night.
Christmas night, that is what we called. That night, I wandered alone in the busy street. Feeling the feel of lonesome quietness and I saw an angel singing and dancing happily.
That night, the beautiful lights are shining in each and every part of this busy city, and the people that lives here seems busying on forgetting the days before and celebrate this Christmas night as their new dawn of life, which that is the only reason for me to thought of for those non Christian that celebrating the Christmas.
I wandering alone in the night street of noises and crowds, a charming city night I suppose, for couples, but not for loner like me.
Somehow, when I walked along the street that is when I saw her. She was singing alone and dancing in the middle of the pathway in front of me. Suddenly I felt that the sand of time have slowed down, the ambient around have been frozen and the street lamps go dimmed. The only things left between the heaven and earth is the angel that wears white shirt with a pair of small wing painted on her back and a blue jean. It seems to me that to her, nothing else matters except the joy itself, not even the eyes of others can stop her from dancing.
I stood still frozenly by the existence of her. The reason I stood still is not because of she is the kind of girl that are real sexy and beautiful like a Hollywood Star like Megan Fox, no, it is not the reason. She wasn't very sexy or pretty type, yes indeed she is beautiful, but not like those girl that having a heavy makeup or trying to act sexy, noble or cute type, let say her appearance and the scene when I saw her, became a very poetic and beautiful picture that stunned me. She was beautiful in nature and there is something within her that makes up a kind of aura that moves me.
I started to think that I like her already. I mean, from the way she exists in the world is something that I can see meaning for this pitiful boring world. It is like in a very special night, suddenly you see an angel comes down from heaven and tells you hello and dancing and singing in front of you.
So, ours eyes met, and in a split second when I gaze upon her eyes I having a feeling that seems like I can feel the emotion within her. It was only pure joy.
And she passed by, and disappeared in the crowds while I remain stood still silently.
Until now, when I try to remember back that night, I will still wonder, is she a real angel or not?

1 comment:

  1. That is when we should call a difference between pretty and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete